The Organization of the members of the Zaglembie Communities in Poland.
This site helps you find info about the Zaglembie communities and past, present and ongoing activities carried out by the organization. Enter the site and be partners to keeping and commemorating the Zaglembie Jewish heritage with the younger generation. The organization activities and achievements:
- The annual Memorial Day Ceremony and commemoration.
- A series of "Zaglembie Café" events.
- The publishing bulletins with various news and issues.
- Social activity for Organization members includes: Raising a toast for the High Holidays, Passover, a Hannuka ball, planting trees on Tu Bishvat – The New Year of Nature – and more.
- The renovation and upkeep of cemeteries and other Jewish sites in Zaglembie, Poland.